Hi my name is Tiffany. There are 3 things you should know about me
1. I am a huge disney fanatic!
2. I love diet coke
and most importantly
3. I am in love with my best friend jorden lee smith.
Jorden and I met February 28th 2009 through his cousin and my good friend. No, it wasn't a set up. In fact it was almost the opposite. Jorden had just returned from his mission in Italy and wanted to spend some quality time with his cousin, readjust to being home, and "normalize" a bit. Little did he know what was in store for him. We met, our friendship grew, and after about a month of being friends he finally got the guts to ask me out- over facebook- but never the less we went on a date and the rest is history.
Oh, and she forgot to mention #4...she has the most amazing big sisters EVER!
ReplyDelete