Thursday, April 22, 2010

the proposal


when: October 8th 2009
where: Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom (right in front of the castle ;)!)
how: ....

Jorden, along with his sister Caecee and his cousins Aubrey and Hayden flew out to visit me while I was in Florida working for Disney. The first day of fun we decided to hit Hollywood Studio's in the morning and then head over to Magic Kingdom for a special Halloween party we had bought tickets for that evening. Hollywood Studios was a blast! It was all of their first times to be at Disney World and I loved showing them around. After we finished Hollywood Studio's we darted for MK. As we were riding the monorail to Magic Kingdom a clear view of Cinderella's castle appeared and Hayden said she wanted to go straight to the castle first thing so she could take some pictures before the sun went down... little did I know, there was an ulterior motive. So first thing we did was head to the castle. After taking a few pictures Aubrey, Caecee, and Hayden said they needed to "go to the bathroom" and Jorden offered to hold their bags while we waited for them. We sat down on the bench, Jorden whips out a 12X12 scrapbook that poor Caecee had been carrying around all day and what happened next, the video shows much better than I could tell. I will explain however that the book he pulls out is a scrapbook he had made that tells the story of our relationship (how wet met, our first date, etc.) Needless to say, the girls didn't go to the bathroom, they hid behind a bush and recorded the whole thing. I love listening to the commentary! That book is one of my most treasured possessions and our proposal is better than I could have ever dreamed of! I still get misty eyed when i watch it! I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment